CloudAware Federal restores Visibility, Attribution and Response capabilities for cloud.Budget, Operations and Security teams benefit from our rich integrations at the Cloud Service Provider, Operating System and Application layers.
- Threat Center Manage threats from insiders, outsiders and co-tenants in same AWS account. Read more
- CMDB Real-time, multi-dimensional data from AWS, Newrelic, WhiteHat and over 50 other sources. Read more
- Cost Management From budget limits to chargeback reports. Control cloud costs and find savings. Read more
- Change Management Detect sensitive changes and activate workflows. Read more
- Cloud Trail + Advanced Cloud Trail search. CMDB and Change Management Integration. Read more
- Trusted Advisor + Custom policies, case assignment logic, 3rd party issue management and escalation. Read more
- Backup & Replication Scheduled EC2 and RDS instance backup and replication. Read more
- Monitoring Use our unified monitoring platform or we hook into yours. Read more
- Usage Analytics Serious analytics about who and how uses AWS. Detect trends and create custom dashboards. Read more
- Deployment Orchestration Consistent process model for building and deploying apps with DevOps. Read more
We make it easy to deploy and manage applications in the cloud.From Change Management to Deployment Orchestration, CloudAware Federal is a 1-stop management platform for large scale AWS and Azure consumers.
Feature-by-feature comparison of how CloudAware Federal competes and complements 39 other cloud management products.
Our customer profile:
- 200+ EC2 Instances
- Multiple AWS Accounts
- PCI or HIPAA Compliance
- Global 2000 Company
- Government Institution
Built on force.com Government Cloud®CloudAware Federal is secure, scalable, customizable and compliant because it is built on top of Force.com Government Cloud, the most powerful platform for deploying enterprise applications.
Among our clients are:
“Our AWS bill was ballooning. When we hooked CloudAware Federal it instantly found substantial savings that were not reported by the AWS Trusted Advisor. ”
—Joe Dassin, Director of Operations
“Most of our apps have to be HIPAA compliant. We were hesitant to deploy to AWS until we discovered CloudAware. The audit trail it generates allows us to meet several key HIPAA security controls.”
—William Gross, Director of Cloud Operations
“We tried every product on the market. Only CloudAware Federal gave us correct cost breakdown 100% of the time. Our customers finally get the chargeback reports they have been asking for the past 2 years.”
—Massimo Caravaggio, AWS and DevOps Engineer
“Our company has 97 Amazon accounts and growing. My team is now responsible for security, backups and enforcing best practices for using AWS across all projects. We setup rules in CloudAware Federal that fire off cases as soon any of the policies have been violated.”
—Mitchell Rosenblatt, Director of Infrastructure